Tuesday 6 October 2009

New Blog Setup

Well I thought it was about time i put pen to paper as it were, adding to the millions creating new blogs daily, making more noise in the blogosphere. I don't really use my website too much to market what I do, although obviously I should.... but with a blog I can do something a bit more personal and have a bit of fun with it. My posts are only gonna be short and sweet - please feel free to leave comments.

Online Marketing Basics - The Call to Action!
I was looking at a client's site today, trying to assist him convert more visitors to sales - isn't that always the idea ;-) and I'm just confounded by the obvious. The Call to Action. Surely this is a design basic, you have contact details, such as phone number and email address on each page, above the fold. It's not hard to do and makes all the difference, any visitor that is slightly inclined to contact you, will only look so far to get your details, if they have to navigate off the page they're on to do this, they have to be really keen to speak with you - therefore a high % will not bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment