Saturday 7 November 2009

Adwords Qualification

Well I finally got a bit of time to take the Adwords Professional qualification. I'd heard that it was difficult and that you really needed all of the hour and a half alloted to complete the exam.
In actual fact, it wasn't as difficult as I'd expected and took only an hour to complete - obviously I'm pleased to be able to say that I passed it :-)
I'm now spurred on to take the Analytics exam, although I think that might be a different case as analytics is pretty technical which I can only take soo far. I think that'll be one for the new year as I've my IDM exam coming up in December and need all the spare time I've got to gem up for that (and practice my handwriting - crazy that exams about using the digital medium, and we have to write by hand)

No comments:

Post a Comment